
This past Saturday, Lily and her friend Sarah went swimming in our big pool for the first time. They both loved it. They swam in their car rafts, they were both splashing around and kicking their legs. It was sooo funny to watch:) I can't wait for Chad and Chris to see the two girls swimming away. They were both at a golf tournament this Saturday so they didn't get to see all the excitment at our house. This picture is of the two girls sun bathing after they went swimming:)
4 comments:
I hope Dylan will like my moms pool. One of these days when we are there and its not raining. Looks like you girls are catching some rays hope you got your sunblock on.
CHRISTY..I REMEMBER WHEN WE HAD ALOT OF SUNBATHERS AROUND OUR POND! YOU GIRLS HAVE SOME GREAT MEMORIES TO LOOK FORWARD TOO! LOVE MOM
How cute.Ava says "I can't wait to swim with you girls!!"
Can't wait to go swimming with you Lily!!! You girls look fine sunbathing!!! Watch out for the neighbor boys Mom and Dad!! Love you all!!
Post a Comment