Here is the Elmo shirt that Lily's Grandma and Grandpa H got her. It has shorts to match but they were so big on her, they looked like pants:) I figured if I wash them and dry them maybe they will shirnk a bit. Lily loves Elmo!!!! Today I kept saying Elmo and she would look at her shirt and touch Elmo's face, it was too funny:) Lately Lily and I have been watching Sesame Street when she eats lunch. She really likes it when Elmo comes on and does Elmos World.


4 comments:
Ahhh, cute shirt Lily. Looks like you and Elmo are friends.
LILY...LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH ELMO. GRANDMA MISSES YOU! I WISH I COULD SEE YOU THIS WEEK-END. LOVE GRANDMA
pretty soon Lily will be chanting "Elmo,elmo,elmo!"Like Paris does :)
Lily, I am soooo glad you love Elmo and we got that for you!!! Grandma has some Elmo movies here too that you will have to take to your house and watch!! Love and kisses
Post a Comment