

Today was Chad's first fathers day. He is such a wonderful father!!!! Lily and I are very lucky to have him:) Lily got her Daddy a golf towel with her picture on it. This is to remind her Daddy how much she loves him, now when he is golfing his best little girl will not only be in his heart but hanging on his golf bag as well. Even if Daddy doesn't have a very good golf game, all he has to do is look at his towel and it will put a smile on his face:)
Happy First Father's Day, Chady!!!! Lily and I love you this much............................................................................!!!Your the best Daddy in the whole world:) Here's to many many more Fathers Days and many many more children to share them with. We love you:) ~Christy and Lily:)
4 comments:
Those pictures came out really cute Christy :)
I love the towel & the mug :)
Good Idea with the golf towel. Its so cute he probably won't want to use it. I am glad you guys had a good day.
Happy Father's Day Chad! Enjoy you little sweetheart! She is a beautiful little girl. Cherish every minute. Love Mom & Dad
Happy Daddy Day Chad!!! You look so happy to have Lily and Christy in your life...and lucky too to have such a beautiful family!!! Can't wait for more!!! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment