Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mommy's two favorite people:)



Here are my two favorite people!!!! Chad and Lily make life so wonderful!!!!! Today was my birthday and the best gift I could have ever gotten was to be lucky enough to have such a wonderful husband and a beautiful little girl:) I'm truely blessed to have both of them!!!!!

6 comments:

Britni said...

Aww how cute :)It looks like you guys had a nice time!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I know exactly how you feel. I live for Dylan and Dave.

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I know exactly how you feel. I live for Dylan and Dave.

Anonymous said...

Truth is, I'm lucky to have you two...I love you both with all of my heart...Daddy

Grandma Squeeze said...

Chad and his mini him!!! That is really a good picture!!! Grandma would like to have one!!!! We loved having you guys for the week-end...it was great fun!!! Thanks for coming and making our week-end!!! Love you all

Anonymous said...

good picture! I need a copy please. Love Mom