Here's a picture of Lily crawling all over the place. I tell you what she is wearing me out. She's on the go go go, all the time. She is so curious about everything:)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lily, You keep on running Mommy and Daddy all over...they did it to me and Grandma V. a long time ago!!!! You are just paying them back a little for us!!!! I love you guys!!!
Go Lily Go! Tire Mommy & Daddy out! I know they love it! You look cute in your little headband. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We will send Susie off to Iraq with all the family waving their flags! Love Grandma
3 comments:
Lily, You keep on running Mommy and Daddy all over...they did it to me and Grandma V. a long time ago!!!! You are just paying them back a little for us!!!! I love you guys!!!
She looks so cute in headbands. I don't have to worry about hair. Poor Dylan's hair is growing so slow.
Go Lily Go! Tire Mommy & Daddy out! I know they love it! You look cute in your little headband. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We will send Susie off to Iraq with all the family waving their flags! Love Grandma
Post a Comment