Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm a Ham!!!!


Okay so I found a new store today. It's called Children's Orchard. It's like Once Upon a Child but they had soooo much more stuff. This is one of the outfits I got Lily today, I love it. I really like the shoes, aren't they cute. I adore this first picture of Lily. She is such a little ham:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily, Love these poses!!! GRANDMA WANTS and NEEDS the devilish look!!!! Love and kisses!!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Love this outfit too. Especially the shoes. You are looking good Lily!

Anonymous said...

Lily...You look cute in your new outfit.Grandma loves the shoes. Mommy thinks you look a little devilish in this photo...I just have have a copy! xoxo Grandma

Britni said...

I like this outfit,so cute.Ava has many shoes,but she doesnt seem to think they are too comfy and she ends up ripping them off most days...haha.I think she just loves chewing on her toes :)