
We went to the zoo again today. It was such a nice day out. We packed a picnic lunch and headed to see all of Lily's animal friends at the zoo:) We had a great day, we saw lots of animals and we even made a trip into the aquarium this time. Lily seemed to love all the fish. It was a great family day:) The first picuture is Lily sitting in the world's stinkest flower. I told her that it was the perfect picture because she is the world's best smelling flower and the prettiest of course:)


4 comments:
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR THE ZOO. GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT FAMILY DAY! GRANDPA & I WANT TO GO THIS SUMMER REAL SOON! LOVE & KISSES TO EVERYONE
I love the picture of you in the Stinky flower. So cute. Dave and I need to take Dylan to the zoo here really soon. We go every summer and Im getting anxious.
We are going to go back just Mark,Ava & I pretty soon here....its alot of fun :)
I like the stinky flower picture too....hopefully her butt didn't absorb the stinky smell...hahaha.
Love the picture of you in the flower Lil!!! But you are not stinky!!!! Can't wait to go with you guys to the zoo!!! i love it!!!! Love you all
Post a Comment