Sunday, June 18, 2006

My new Toy!!!!






Today Chad and I went to once upon a child and got Lily this Leap Frog Learning table. It is so cute and she loves it:) Her cousin Ava has the exact same one. It really helps Lily to stand up and play:)

5 comments:

Britni said...

I'm sure Lily loves her new table as much as Ava loves hers!!
what a deal to get it a third of the price!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I can't believe the finds you guys have got their. Brit got Dylan a workshop last week. You can't pass up the prices if its in good shape.

Anonymous said...

Look at you Lily.. standing so big & tall! That looks like fun. love Grandma

Grandma Squeeze said...

Looks like you are having a ball Lily!!! And such a big girl now!!! Look at you stand up... Love and kisses

Anonymous said...

Lily do you think you will let me play??