Thursday, July 20, 2006

Eating my first ice cream cone!!!!


Chad had to work tonight, so Lily and I went and treated ourselves to ice cream. At this little ice cream shop we go to they give you a free kids cone. The cone is the littlest cone I have ever seen. It was so cute. And it was even cutier to see Lily eating it. She loved it!!!! She was quite a mess when she was done:) When she was finished she feed the rest of her cone to Lola. She's so considerate, she always wants to share with her doggies:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM YUM LILY! MAYBE WE GET ONE THIS WEEKEND! GRANDPA & GRANDMA LOVES ICE CREAM!

Britni said...

Lola says woohoo,it's my lucky day!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

How sweet of her to share. I would always take a lick then give the dog a lick. I know gross huh?

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, you are having Grandma's favorite....ice cream!!! I like chocolate chip or cookies and cream, how about you? Yum, yum!!! Love you...