Friday, July 14, 2006

Girls weekend!!!!!!!!




This weekend Chad went away for a golf outing with his Dad and brother, so it's a girls weekend!!!! As you can see Lily has gotten all of her toys out and we played and played. Then her and I made pizza's for supper, and then took a bubble bath together:) She had so much fun in the tub. After that we got our pj's on and made a little bed on the floor:) We decided to have a slumber party:) It was sweet for awhile, Lily kept coming over to me and cuddling but then she was off playing around. Finally at about 10:00 she got really tired so I put her in her crib, she was out in no time. We miss Chad, but we had a lot of fun being girls together. I'm so lucky to have Lily, I just love our time together:) It's nice to be able to share just the simpliest things with her. I can't imagine how much fun we are going to have with each other when she gets older. I'm so sad that she is growing so fast but when I think of all the good times that lie ahead I can't help but to smile:)

3 comments:

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily and Christy, Looks like you girls are having a great time together!!! I am sure you miss Daddy but it is nice to have a girl time!! (Although when Grandpa went away when your Daddy was little, Lily, Daddy, Uncle Todd, and Grandma had a bonding week-end that was fun too!! We use to go to McDonald's and then go eat at the park everytime your Grandpa was gone. And then we would go swimming at the pool!! Your friend Sarah's Daddy went with us too!!!) When you get a little older you and Mommy can do something like that!!! Anyway, have a great day and Daddy will be home tomorrow!!! Love you both!! Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the two of you are having a great time! I wish I was there for all the fun! Bubble baths are great too! Grandpa & I can't wait to take care of you next friday night. We will have lots of fun! Love Grandma

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

How nice you guys have the weekend to yourselves. Do pedicures, lay by your pool. Enjoy.