Here's Lily and Ava in their pj's taking a wagon ride before bed. They had fun. My mom was pulling them. We had a nice weekend with everyone. Can't wait to do it again:)
I love this wagon. I have been working on Christmas lists for Dylan and our massive family and I was checking some of them out. This one seems to be most popular.
Weeee! I love pulling my girls in the wagon! It was a long walk! They wore Grandma out! I need to start walking more! Hugs & Kisses to my Granddaughters! I love them!
3 comments:
I love this wagon. I have been working on Christmas lists for Dylan and our massive family and I was checking some of them out. This one seems to be most popular.
Weeee! I love pulling my girls in the wagon! It was a long walk! They wore Grandma out! I need to start walking more! Hugs & Kisses to my Granddaughters! I love them!
It is a really cute wagon,Ava loves it and had so much fun with Lily.We should do it again soon!
Love you
Brit
Post a Comment