Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Uncle Mark is soooo cool, he plays the guitar:)



Tonight we went over to Mark, Britni and Ava's house for supper. Mark made his world famous General Tso's chicken. It was soooo good. I even had to bring home a doggie bag;) Well after supper Mark got out his guitar and started to play, the girls loved it. They both crawled over and practically crawled on Mark's lap. Lily was even clapping for Mark it was so cute. I love the last picture Lily is like Uncle Mark this is some good jams:) Mark tried to play his Nirvana song that he drove me nuts with when we were young, but I instantley stopped him:) We had a good time. Thanks you guys:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARK....I GUESS YOU WILL BE GIVING GUITAR LESSON TO AVA & LILY! THEY LOOK SO INTENSE WATCHING YOU PLAY. YOU HAVE A GOOD AUDIANCE! LOVE MOM

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

They both look so excited. I love the second picture. Mark is definately a rock star now. He has fans.