
Check out Lily's glasses:) Now she definetly looks like Chad:) She is always grabbing for Chad's glasses so he put them on her. It was too funny. When she looked through them her eyes got all funny. She was probably thinking what is going on I can't see a thing in these. Good thing she had Chad's glasses on instead of mine, she wouldn't be able to see a thing in those coke bottle glasses:)
5 comments:
LOL,she wants to be just like her Daddy!!Ava always tries to grab my glasses too :)
I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR GLASSES. BUT BAD EYES RUN IN THE FAMILY. IF YOU DO HAVE TO WEAR THEM YOU WILL BE ADORABLE! XOXO GRANDMA
Ahhh, They want to do everything you do. Dylan grabs at hats!
You look so cute in Daddy's glasses but I hope you do not really have to have them, but I bet the odds are for it!!! We all have them!!!! But anyway you will still be beautiful!!!! Love and kisses
You look so cute in Daddy's glasses but I hope you do not really have to have them, but I bet the odds are for it!!! We all have them!!!! But anyway you will still be beautiful!!!! Love and kisses
Post a Comment