Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I can stand like a big girl:)



Well Friday afternoon Chad told me that Lily stood up on her own. However, I didn't get to see it because I wasn't home from school yet. I waited and waited for her to do it again and finally on Monday afternoon we walked down to Lily's friend Sarah's house and sure enough she stood up on one of Sarah's toys:) Of course I didn't have my camera but our friend Stacey was nice enough to take this picture for us and sent it to me tonight. This evening Lily pulled herself up to me when we were playing on the floor. Yeah for Lily:)

6 comments:

Britni said...

Yey,for Lilly!Thats a cute picture!xoxo

Britni said...

AHHHH,I spelled your name with 2 L's...so sorry Lil....I know how to spell your name,don't worry!!
Love Aunt "Nini"

Anonymous said...

YEAH! LILY YOU DID IT! YOU ARE DOING NEW THINGS EVERYDAY! YOU ARE GROWING UP TOO FAST! WE LOVE YOU!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Good Job Lily!!! You will start furniture walking in no time.

Grandma Squeeze said...

Good Job Lily!!! I told you I would give you 2 - 4 weeks and you would be walking....then look out world!!!! Love you...

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»