Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Tommy Dress:)




Look at me in my cute Tommy denim dress. Mommy bought it for me at once upon a child. I sure am stylin' in it, don't ya think??? Boy it sure is nice out today. Mommy and I meet Daddy for lunch. We walked around awhile and then went to Baby Gap. Mommy had a gift certificate and bought me some denim shorts, a green shirt and a head band to die for. Mommy said that when I get up from my nap she is going to put it on me and I will model. I'm sure she will take some pictures of me, so stay tuned:)

3 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Love your dress Lily! Very stylish. I loved Once Upon a Child when Britni took me or us we were both Pregnant then. I found such great buys. We have a place here called Mama's Attic.

Britni said...

Cute dress Lily!Once Upon a Child is awsome,I agree.I'll see you tomorrow!!xoxo
Love,Aunt Brit

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA LOVES YOUR DRESS LILY! YOU ARE GETTING SO BIG....I MISS YOU SO MUCH! MAYBE WE WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT! XOXO GRANDMA