Monday, May 29, 2006

Swimming:)











Here is Lily and Ava getting ready for their first swimming lesson. Lily wasn't quite sure about it at first but then she got use to it. Ava didn't really like it at all. I think she was tired and the water was a little cold. Yes Mark and I had to get in with them. Boy does that bring back memories:)

4 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Looks like Lily loved it. Poor Ava maybe next time. I love their bikinis though.

Anonymous said...

Two cuties in their bikinis! My kids in the pool togehter...wow that brings back some memories! I hope mark didn't tinkle in the pool! hee hee!!! Love Ya! Mom

Britni said...

I love that picture of Ava ,it shows her hair really well :)At least Lilly had fun in the pool....wanna try to have them swim again this weekend?Love you,Brit

Grandma Squeeze said...

I love your suits girls!!!! Looks like you had a great time together!!!! Lots of love!!!