It was really nice out today so Lily thought she would wear a dress. I love this little dress on her. Lily's friend McKay bought it for her for an Easter gift. So what do you think McKay do I look adorable or what????
To my buddy Lily-thanks for sharing the pictures of the dress I got you. I think you look beautiful! I am sending some hugs and kisses your way! I can't wait until we see each other again and we can play some more! I miss you! Love, McKay
5 comments:
Really pretty dress Lily! I love the butterflies.
:) Very cute dress,I love it!See you tomorrow!
Love,Aunt Brit
GRANDMA LOVES YOUR BUTTERFLY DRESS. MCKAY HAS GOOD TASTE! ARE YOU WAVING BYE BYE? I MISS YOU! XOXO LOVE GRANDMA
You look sooooo pretty in your dress!!! You are growing up toooooo fast!!! See you soon!! Love you!!!
To my buddy Lily-thanks for sharing the pictures of the dress I got you. I think you look beautiful! I am sending some hugs and kisses your way! I can't wait until we see each other again and we can play some more! I miss you! Love, McKay
Post a Comment