


Look at all my toys in my toy box. Let's see what do I want to play with???? I opened Lily's toy box tonight and she pulled herself right up to look inside. It was to funny:) She looked so cute just looking inside the toy box to see what she could find.
3 comments:
I don't think she has enough toys Christy.Geesh! :)haha,just kidding....do you have to drop her matress now that she can pull herself up?Hope her diaper rash is getting better.xoxoxo
Love you guys
Look at all of those toys Lily. Pretty soon you will need your own playroom. She looks kind of torn as to what to play with. How funny!
Lily...I think Grandma needs to buy you a new toy! Look at you pulling yourself up to the toy box! You are going to be walking before we know it! Slow Down! I miss you! xoxo Grandma
Post a Comment