


Here is Lily going for a ride in her new Radio Flyer Red wagon!!!!! Her Grandma and Grandpa H. bought it for her for Christmas. It was a hoot watching her go for a ride in this thing. She looks so big in it. Every time I see her doing something new I can't believe how cute she is!!!! I may be a little bias but I think she might be the cutest little girl I have ever saw:) She just puts a huge smile on my face everyday!!!! I love her:) On the other side of the wagon there is another seat for a second passenger, she said that this week she is going to stroll down to her friend Sarah's house and see if she wants to go for a ride:)
4 comments:
Lily....Grandma had a good time pulling you in the wagon! You loved it....cause you keep saying weeeeeeee!!!!! xoxo
How cute,I think Ava will have to get one of these from us for Christmas!
Its a lot different then what my Radio Flyer looked like. Very cool Lily!
We are so glad you like your wagon!!! Don't let Daddy ride with you...Mommy wouldn't be able to pull you then!!! Just kidding Daddy!!!! Love you all...
Post a Comment