how cute.I was going to paint Ava's a little while ago ,but she likes to chew on her toes so I thought I'd better not! lol.xoxoBrit
CUTE Nails girls!!!! Love you all...
Girl time will be fun for you guys. Doing your toes, shopping. It will only get better.
Mommy & Daughter time is the best!!! I love the nail color! You both are ready for summer! Looks like we got the hot weather! Love Grandma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how cute.I was going to paint Ava's a little while ago ,but she likes to chew on her toes so I thought I'd better not! lol.xoxo
Brit
CUTE Nails girls!!!! Love you all...
Girl time will be fun for you guys. Doing your toes, shopping. It will only get better.
Mommy & Daughter time is the best!!! I love the nail color! You both are ready for summer! Looks like we got the hot weather! Love Grandma
Post a Comment