Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lily and Ava!!!!



Okay so I have been dying to post this picture!!!! Don't they just look so cute??? Britni and I went and got the girls pictures taken about a month ago and decided to wait until Mother's day to give this picture to my mom. They came down tonight because my Dad had a doctors appointment(we are all glad that Dad is doing better and is going to be just fine!!!) So, we decided to give the picture to mom tonight. You won't believe how hard it was for me not to tell my mom but I did good and waited:) I really wanted to tell her so bad, it's hard to keep things from her because her and I are so close but I'm pretty proud of myself. I did it:) I'm blessed to have the close relationship that I have with my mom. She means the world to me!!!! I just hope that I can be as good of mom to Lily that my mom was to me:) I know that Lily and I will be the best of friends too one day as my mom and I are!!!! When I was pregnant I didn't really care if I had a boy or a girl but when the doctor told us that she was a girl I was soooo excited. I always dreamed of having a little girl to do things with and I dreamed of having a relationship with my daughter as my mom and I have!!! Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!!! May your day be filled with all the happiness in the world:)

3 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I love their dresses here. So cute. I know your mom will love this. Thanks Happy Mothers Day. Soak Lily all up and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY GIFT! I LOVE THE PHOTO OF MY TWO GIRLS! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU! WOW...CHRISTY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I AM AT WORK CRYING MY EYES OUT! WHAT A WONDERFUL THING TO SAY ABOUT YOUR OLD MOM. I AM TRULY BLESSED. THANKS AGAIN! MOM

Britni said...

They did so good at their photo session,it was fun!I love this picture :)Love,
Brit