Monday, May 15, 2006

What a Cutie!!!!!!!!


Isn't my Lily such a little doll!!!!!!!!! She loves to get her picture taken and I love taking her picture!!!!! I bought this little outfit for her today at the Dollar store. Yes the dollar store, can you believe it. It was too cute to pass up and it was only $5. I love it!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA LOVES YOUR NEW OUTFIT LILY! YOU LOOK CUTE IN EVERYTHING! XOXO GRANDMA

Britni said...

What a cute dress Lily!Were you lookin at Ava picture behind the couch?:)

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

What a cute dress. You can find bargains in the strangest places.

Anonymous said...

Lily....Grandma needs this photo for your scrap book! Tell Mommy!Thanks!!! xoxo Love Grandma

Grandma Squeeze said...

You look pretty in red too!!! Love and kisses

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.