
Here is Lily sitting in a little rocker at Grandma and Grandpa VH's house. My mom put her in it and she just started rocking. It was so cute!!! My mom had to stay close by because Lily was rocking so hard. Grandpa said Lily you need a seat belt in that rocker:)
4 comments:
hehe.how funny :)I wish I could have seen it!!
Lily....You sure did have fun rocking in that chair! Did you know that rocking chair was your Grandpa's when he was a little boy! I can't wait to see you rocking the next time you visit! We had a great day...thanks for coming home! Love Grandpa & Grandma
Lily, You are a good little rocker!!! It was great having you home this week-end!!! Thanks for making my week-end!!! Love you...
She liked it! It looks like the perfect size for you Lily.
Post a Comment