Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!! Today is my new favorite Day!!!!! I'm so blessed to be a Mommy. Being a Mother has been the best thing that I have ever done. I just love being Lily's mom:) Lily and Chad got me a gift certificate to Old Navy so I can buy some new summer outfits. Seeing as I didn't wear any of my old summer outfits last year because my belly was too big from a growing little girl inside. Needless to say mommy's figure isn't what it use to be and I can't fit into all of my summer clothes:) Oh well Lily was well worth it:) Lily and Chad couldn't wait to give me my gift so I got it on Friday. Chad took Lily and he was whispering to her, when he sat her on my lap she had a little card for me to open. On it it said to the best mommy ever!!! Then it said Yeah now we can go shopping. It was so cute this morning Chad went and got Lily out of bed and they came into the bedroom and Chad said What did you Say Lily and then Chad said Lily says Happy Mother's Day. I took Lily and she gave me a big hug. It was enough to melt my heart:) So far today Lily and Chad took me out for breakfast at Bob Evan's. Now Lily is taking a little nap and when she gets up we get to go shopping!!!!! Just spending the day with Lily is gift enough for me!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st mother's Day Sweetie! I love you! Thanks for spending the Day with me Saturday...it was the best! Being a Mom is the most wonderful experience! Enjoy every minute it...because I sure did! xoxo Mom

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

It sounds like you guys had a really nice day together. I think that once you become a mother so much changes. It is nice to get appreciated for a day.

Britni said...

Bob Evans sounds really good right now!!!I'm glad you guys had a ice day!
Love,Brit